Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Filter in a macro

I'm having some trouble running a macro that filters a column in Shee
1, then takes certain data and puts it into Sheet 2. I've attached a
example spreadsheet to show what I'm trying to do.

Basically, I want the macro to filter column P ("Team"), then take th
data in column D ("Rank") and list it in the corresponding Team'
column on Sheet 2.

So, for Team "A", the macro would filter column P, then the data i
column D (1,16,17,23) would be listed under "A" in sheet 2 (I'v
manually entered the data for clarification).

I'm a novice at actually writing or editing code so recording the macr
is preferred.

Any help would be much appreciated