Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What type of script???

I have created a workbook with only 2 sheets. The first one is labele
Questions and the second one is labeled Answers. All the questions o
sheet 1 are specifically linked to only one answer on sheet 2....Her
is my question....How can I have Sheet 1 (Questions) pull sheet
(Answers) and only display that particular answer. Meaning...how can
resize sheet 2's window to only show that particular answer and nothin
more.....Each answer various in size.

Thanks,
HickoryShad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about leaving the window the same size and zoom on the range

Range("A1:C8").Select
Activewindow.Zoom = True

Tom Ogilvy

HickoryShade wrote in message

I have created a workbook with only 2 sheets. The first one is labeled
Questions and the second one is labeled Answers. All the questions on
sheet 1 are specifically linked to only one answer on sheet 2....Here
is my question....How can I have Sheet 1 (Questions) pull sheet 2
(Answers) and only display that particular answer. Meaning...how can I
resize sheet 2's window to only show that particular answer and nothing
more.....Each answer various in size.

Thanks,
HickoryShade

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Tom!! That did the trick!! I was wondering if you knew how t
link:

Range("A1:C8").Select
Activewindow.Zoom = True

to a specific page and text...ie...I have over 25 hyperlinks fro
sheet1 to various text ranging from one sentence to several paragraphs
Once on sheet2 I would like only the detailed text to show. Then I wil
hyperlink back from sheet2 to sheet1.

Thanks for your help,
HickoryShad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is the script that I used to figure out:

"I have created a workbook with only 2 sheets. The first one is labele
Questions and the second one is labeled Answers. All the questions o
sheet 1 are specifically linked to only one answer on sheet 2....Her
is my question....How can I have Sheet 1 (Questions) pull sheet
(Answers) and only display that particular answer. Meaning...how can
resize sheet 2's window to only show that particular answer and nothin
more.....Each answer various in size."

Sub Ans1()
'
Application.Width = 504 (customize your own width)
Application.Height = 290.5 (customize your own height)
Sheets("Answers").Select ("###" name of your sheet)
Range("A5").Select (position the active cell)
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = Fals
(hides the menu bar