Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What is brest way to flit between two spreadsheets

Hello

I have a sheet1.xls and a sheet2.xls - they are both currently open.

If I want to refer to one spreadsheet file I can use
Excel.Workbooks(indexnumber) but can I do the same using a variable filename
string.

For example I want to do something like

A) Refer to sheet1.xls

Worksbooks.Attach strFirstSheet