Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.html

Default Help: HTML Table not displaying full text

All i have already experienced with exporting html from office give in the

best case aproximate results. In worth cases, html page is unreadable. I

didn't find any built in solution. So i wrote a macro code like the

following.

This will give you a nice dressed and well aligned web page with ALL text in

it. You can safely change all parameters.

For example, if you want to see Excel grid, change border=0 to border=1,

etc...

public sub PublieHtml()

Dim HTML As Integer

Dim i as Long, j as Long

HTML = FreeFile

Open ActiveSheet.Name & ".html" For Output As HTML

Print #HTML, "<html"

Print #HTML, "<head"

Print #HTML, " <title";ActiveSheet.Name;"</title"

Print #HTML, "</head"

Print #HTML, "<body"

Print #HTML, " <P<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 border=0"

For j=1 to UsedRange.Rows.Count

Print #HTML, " <TR"

For i=1 to UsedRange.Columns.count

print #HTML, " <TD" ; Cells(j,i).Text ; "</TD"

Next i

Print #HTML, " </TR"

Next j

Print #HTML, " </TABLE</P"

Print #HTML, "</body"

Print #HTML, "</html"

Close #HTML

End Sub

"Leif K-Brooks" a écrit dans le message de
Jedi wrote:

When I export from Excel to static HTML

That's your problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.html

Jedi wrote:

When I export from Excel to static HTML

That's your problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.html

Great, so do you have any code that can export normal HTML?

I've got an Acess table that I need to output. Currently, I just move each
row to the cell and then publish...

Bodi

"Leif K-Brooks" wrote in message
Jedi wrote:

When I export from Excel to static HTML

That's your problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.html

Jedi wrote:

I've got an Acess table that I need to output. Currently, I just move each
row to the cell and then publish...

One fancy trick I've heard of is to take your spread sheet, add a new
column at the front containing:

.... etc ...

and one at the end containing:

.... etc ...

and then *between* each of your regular data columns:

.... etc ...

So that a table like this:

Month Days
July 31
Feb 28.25
Nov 30

becomes:

Then export the file as tab-seperated values.

That should get you close.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS