Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to calculate a page number

Hi,

Given a position on a given Sheet (either cell or X/Y is
OK), I need to calculate the page number on which the
cell appears.

Another way to look at it would be to be able for a given
page number to return the topleft and bottomright cell
range that fits on that page.

Is there a function or formula to do this ?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Page number of the active cell, Find the page number of the activecell (Sub not formula). Laurent Longre 2000-04-21
http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=d...m=an_613974661

Some postings by Myrna Larson, that determine the page number for the activecell
http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=d...m=an_626272822
http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=d...m=an_561640908

--
---