Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print Area Resizing

Hi,

Is there a way of setting a variable print area that the area can grow or
diminish depending on rows being added or deleted? There are a fixed number
of columns so columns are no problem. I want to pop this in a macro within
this worksheet as a before print macro so that it only prints what I want it
to print. I hope I have explained the problem clearly.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use a defined name for the printrange
insertnamedefinename it something like myprintrange
in the refers to box
=offset($a$1,0,0,counta($a:$a),6)
will print from a1:e? which automatically adjusts to the rows in col A
now you can use the FILE menu to set that as your printrange or put in the
before print event of the ThisWorkbook module
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software