Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Entering mixed font strings

Greetings,
TIA for any help.
I have a range of column titles (all text) that I wish to
enter with code. The text characters in each title are
various fonts and also may be subscript and superscript.
For example:
"SE1" [ whe "S"<Symbol, "E" <Ariel, "1" <subscript]
I will have up to 30 title cells to populate with up to 20
characters per cell, so I am looking for a compact method.
David