Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default First blank row in a column

A couple of weeks ago, someone in this group gave me a
very clean one-line macro to find the first blank row in a
column.

It had (xlDown) and Offset(0,1) in it but I can't remember
the whole thing.

Could someone please help me find it again?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Richard

something like:

Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1,0).Select

Regards

Trevor

"Richard" wrote in message
A couple of weeks ago, someone in this group gave me a
very clean one-line macro to find the first blank row in a
column.

It had (xlDown) and Offset(0,1) in it but I can't remember
the whole thing.

Could someone please help me find it again?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Richard,

Assuming that there are at least two items at the top of the column, use

Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select

Change A1 to the appropriate starting cell.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson