Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting rid of warning messages

I have a spreadsheet that starts off with 2 worksheets. I
use an Access 2002 TransferSpreadsheet method to transfer
two more worksheets into the file.

Then, the Auto_Open macro copies the second two
worksheets to the first two worksheets (with different
names) for formatting, and deletes the ones that were
exported from Access.

The problem is that it pops up a warning message
asking "are you sure" when it goes to delete each
worksheet, so it pops up twice.

Is there a way to make it stop popping up? I'm much
better with Access VBA than Excel VBA, so I'm looking for
the Excel VBA equivalent of a 'SetWarnings = False'
statement in Access VBA.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Application.DisplayAlerts=False