Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Rescue Me

I am having difficulty with time functions and vb. I am not a programmer
;however, I can almost always figure out my problem. What I want to do
is to be able to depress a button on my form and the current time to be
entered in to a cell. I have about 30 of these to do on the same form.
each cells time needs to be independant of the others. It really is not
improtant to how this is done.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just put
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = Now
in the Click event procedure for the command button. Change A1 to the
appropriate cell.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Forever2Blue" wrote in message

I am having difficulty with time functions and vb. I am not a programmer
;however, I can almost always figure out my problem. What I want to do
is to be able to depress a button on my form and the current time to be
entered in to a cell. I have about 30 of these to do on the same form.
each cells time needs to be independant of the others. It really is not
improtant to how this is done.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't worry! There is no need make a button depressed.
Just press Ctrl+Colon to enter the current time into a cell
or press Ctrl+Semicolon to enter the current date.

--
Ture Magnusson
Microsoft MVP - Excel