Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel automation - formula

Hi
I use FoxPro 7.0 SP1 to Excel 2000 automation. I have problem save formula to Excel sheet. I create Excel object, Workbook, ...and then I will put formula

oe.cells(24,7).Formula = "=G6+G7"
.... work O
oe.cells(24,8).Formula = "=SUMA(G6:G7)"
..... cell display #NÁZEV?
oe.cells(24,9).Formula = "=KDYŽ(I6=2;H6;0)"
....error Debugeru FoxPro: OLE IDispatch exception code 0 from ?:?.
I have international (localized) version of Excel - Czech
Thank Yo
Ludek
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to use
FormulaLocal =

to enter formulas like you would in the spreadsheet. If you use formulas in
English, then use Formula.

Tom Ogilvy

Ludek wrote in message
I use FoxPro 7.0 SP1 to Excel 2000 automation. I have problem save

formula to Excel sheet. I create Excel object, Workbook, ...and then I will
put formula:

oe.cells(24,7).Formula = "=G6+G7"
.... work OK
oe.cells(24,8).Formula = "=SUMA(G6:G7)"
..... cell display #NZEV?
oe.cells(24,9).Formula = "=KDYZ(I6=2;H6;0)"
....error Debugeru FoxPro: OLE IDispatch exception code 0 from ?:?..
I have international (localized) version of Excel - Czech.
Thank You
Ludek

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank You To