Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ZRM ZRM is offline

Default automatic notify

Hi - Is there an option within excel that will once you
reach a certain anniversary date (date field reaches one
year from entry) it will display a popup or send an
email. I'd like the option to give me a reminder one year
to schedule another appointment
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The easiest would be to have conditional formatting color the cell. That
would require you to look at the sheet periodically.

If you want to send mail, you can see the following sites for sample code:

Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...odc_xlmail.asp

Dick Kuselika
www.dicks-clicks.com

Tim Zych
www.rubbershoe.com/olmail.htm

Since your posting in programming, I assume you won't comeback and say "VBA,
what's that?"

Tom Ogilvy