Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Are you sure popup box

How do you get a simple little popup box or message to pop
up when you click a command button before the code runs?
I want the popup box to say something like "Are you sure"
and then give the user an option to click Yes or No, or
Cancel. If the user click no or cancel the code does not
run, if the user clicks Yes, the popup box goes away and
then the code run.

How do I do this?

Thanx

Todd Huttenstine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanx, comes in very handy.
If MsgBox("Are you sure?", vbYesNo) = vbNo Then
Exit Sub

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel