Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting Worksheet - No Confirmations ?

How do I delete a worksheet without getting the confirmation message:
"Are you sure you wish to delete this worksheet?"

Application.ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(3).Delete

Lance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Lance

Precede the code with

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
How do I delete a worksheet without getting the confirmation message:
"Are you sure you wish to delete this worksheet?"

Application.ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(3).Delete

Lance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Application.ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(3).Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Peo Sjoblom

wrote in message
How do I delete a worksheet without getting the confirmation message:
"Are you sure you wish to delete this worksheet?"

Application.ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(3).Delete

Lance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Application.ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(3).Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.

How do I delete a worksheet without getting the confirmation message:
"Are you sure you wish to delete this worksheet?"

Application.ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(3).Delete

Lance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Lance, this should do ya...

Application.DisplayAlerts = False