Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Double Subtotal Problem {Excel 2000}

I am trying to subtotal "at each change in" column 1 and then I do a new subtotal "at each change in" column 2 and uncheck "replace current subtotals" if there are 10 or more rows everything is fine. If there are less than 9 rows, the "Summary below data" rows are switched on the last subtotal. Is this a known bug or just something that I have yet to figure out?

Correct (10 rows):
Species STGSort
POPLAR 4/4 FAS
POPLAR