Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unable to get the NormDist of the Worksheet Function

Hi,

I have a cost simulation application using the normdist
function of excel. It was working fine until today when I
get the Run-Time error 1004: Unable to get the NormDIst
Property of the WorksheetFunction class.

I am using this formula with a Excel Object
(XlApp.WorkSheetFunction.NormDist). I must have change
something to my code (I do not remember having change a
thing on this object but...)

Help would be greatly appreciate.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try