Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Specific question

Thanks for answering... But indeed I have specific question

The email I receiv is like this...

Beste Carl Verstraete

Dit is uw fondsenselectie van 2003-11-06.

Fort.L Eq.BstSelAs.k Euronext Brussels Brussel Beleggingsinstellingen
SICAVS USD 257.56 -1.2158 %
Fort.L Eq.CoDurEur u Euronext Brussels Brussel Beleggingsinstellingen
SICAVS EUR 69.95 -0.8505 %
IN.Flanders Index k. Euronext Brussels Brussel Beleggingsinstellingen
BEVEKS EUR 70.61 -0.3106 %
KBC Eq.Millennium k. Euronext Brussels Brussel Beleggingsinstellingen
BEVEKS EUR 88.46 -0.1016 %
KBC Ind.Fd Japan k. Euronext Brussels Brussel Beleggingsinstellingen
BEVEKS JPY 20630 -0.6453 %

Bekijk het volledige overzicht van uw fondsenselectie op
http://www.tijd.be/mijnfondsenselectie

Met vriendelijke groeten
De Tijd

What I could do already, is to import the data, but only in 1 cell..
What I want to do is to import this in each different cell..

When I select the body of the email and copy and paste is manual into a
excel sheet, it's all in different cells, so I can work with it easily...
When I import it with VB, it's all in one cell...

Thanks for helping

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

After pasting into one cell (I assume you meant one cell per row of
data), use the Range collection's TextToColumns method to mimic the
effect of the Data | Text To Columns... command.

Tushar Mehta
MS MVP Excel 2000-2003
www.tushar-mehta.com
Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA tutorials and add-ins
Custom Productivity Solutions leveraging MS Office

In article ,
says...