Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default msoBarNoCustomize

Hi, Group.

I am looking to prevent the shortcut menu from appearing when the user
right-clicks on a commandbar, but I can't seem to get the right combination
of properties/methods. It looks like msoBarNoCustomize might help, but I am
wondering if there are application-level events that are simpler/preferable.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use this

Application.CommandBars("toolbar list").Enabled = False

This must be run each time you open the workbook

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Tim" wrote in message ...
Hi, Group.

I am looking to prevent the shortcut menu from appearing when the user
right-clicks on a commandbar, but I can't seem to get the right combination
of properties/methods. It looks like msoBarNoCustomize might help, but I am
wondering if there are application-level events that are simpler/preferable.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't believe it is in the help files Tom

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)