Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default replacing data on a non focused worksheet with calculated data from the same sheet

I have a sheet (15min) and I have the last row filled with numbers ( col
k-q)

What I need to do, is to :

first, I need to copy the top row, l-q to a new row at the bottom. I am
doing that with the following:
With Sheets("15min").Range("A2:G2") 'this needs to be updated with
calculating data
.Parent.Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Resize(1,
7).Value = .Value
End With

Then, I need to:
fill the C of the last row with the L of the lastrow minus L from the second
to last row
fill the D of the last row with the M of the lastrow minus M from the second
to last row
fill the E of the last row with the N of the lastrow minus N from the second
to last row
etc...

I need this to happen when I am working on another sheet in a form, so I can
not change the focus. What would be the best way of doing this?

Thanks,
Bruce