Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SaveCopyAs - Userform disappears

Hello,

When the sub(i guess macro) does a SaveCopyAs all Userforms reference
by the macro upto that point get messed up in ThisWorkbook. When I
click at the userform in VBA project for THisworkbook it gives a
path/file access error. Also, when I save THisworkbook i get a VB6
error from Excel and then Excel shuts down. For example,

Sub example()

Load Userform1
Unload Userform1
Thisworkbook.savecopyas filename:=("C:\temp\temp.xls")

End Sub

After I run example in Thisworkbook, the problems stated above occur
with Userform1 and with saving changes in Thisworkbook. I will
appreciate any help with this.

Also, Tom thanks for your help on my previous question and thanks all
in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If this helps , I have Microsoft office 2000 and the same problem occurs
on Windows ME as well as 2000. I would just like to know if this is
something that just cannot be avoided, or if I am missing something
basic.

Thanks.
Mohsinb