Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Email Array

I currently use an email array in which the email
addresses are hard coded into the script.

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:=Array
", ", "
), Subject:="my customers Supplier Status Report " & Date,
ReturnReceipt:="False"

Is there a way to tablize the array so that i can edit it
as needed without going into the code every time a change
comes up?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Patrick,

Put the email addresses in a worksheet range, and then assign that range to
an array

Dim aEmail

aEmail = Worksheets("email").Range("A1:A10")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Patrick" wrote in message
I currently use an email array in which the email
addresses are hard coded into the script.

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:=Array
", ", "
ReturnReceipt:="False"

Is there a way to tablize the array so that i can edit it
as needed without going into the code every time a change
comes up?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Patrick

You can use the addresses in a range like this

Dim MyArr As Variant
MyArr = ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("mysheet").Range("c1:c10")
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail MyArr, "This is the Subject line"

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)