Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Preventing use of buttons on the taskbar

In Excel 97, how can I prevent the user switching between
windows using the buttons on the taskbar?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

David,

I don't believe this is possible, and it is certainly not desirable.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"David" wrote in message
In Excel 97, how can I prevent the user switching between
windows using the buttons on the taskbar?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

David

Excel 97 does not support "Windows In Taskbar" so how are you getting more
than one Excel Window on the taskbar? Running two instances of Excel?

Run one instance and you will not see more than one Excel Window unless user
goes to Window and selects a different Window.

Gord Dibben XL2002