Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to export a picture or chart from Excel to PowerPoint?

I need to export a picture and chart to PowerPoint programmatically. will
much appreciate advice

RADO

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

It's a bad idea - the quality of chart will be low.

I think the best will be to create a dummy chart in PowerPoint, and copy the
data table in PowerPoint over with values from your excel chart source
table. I'm not sure about it, as I haven't used PP much, but I didn't found
in PP the way to create a chart with columnwise source table layout - so I
had to transpose the Excel tables before copying data.

--
(When sending e-mail, use address )
Arvi Laanemets

"RADO" wrote in message
I need to export a picture and chart to PowerPoint programmatically. will
much appreciate advice

RADO

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jon Peltier has instructions for pasting charts into Powerpoint:

http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/XL_PPT.html

Or, if you're trying to paste the Excel data into the MS Graph
datasheet, the following MSKB article may help:

GRAPH2000: VBA: How to Paste New Excel Data into an Existing Graph
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=267974

RADO wrote:
I need to export a picture and chart to PowerPoint programmatically. will
much appreciate advice

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List