Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Strip Modules from Workbook - Code Organization

I've got an Excel workbook with a few thousand lines of VBA code in 10 or so
Modules. This workbook get's saved as specific jobs, so the code is also
saved in multiple files. I'm constantly revising the code, so I have a
current version and older versions.

I'd like to strip multiple modules out a workbook, so I don't accidently use
older code. Anyone know of a Sub or 3rd party app that can do this, without
having to remove each Module manually (i.e. RMC - Remove <module - N)?

Would it be better to keep the VBA code in a separate workbook - i.e. file
#1 contains the spreadsheet data, file #2 contains code only?

Suggestions appreciated, Don

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check out Chip's site Don
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

#1 contains the spreadsheet data, file #2 contains code only?

Suggestions appreciated, Don