Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create a Acrobat PDF file from VBA

I would like to be able to create a PDF file of my current worksheet from my
VBA code. Any suggestions on how or where I can go look for this
capability?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Get Adobe Acrobat, and use the pdfwriter print driver. Then you just print
it to that.

This has been a big week for PDF - there have been at least 4 posts related
to this area this week.

do a google search to see some of the other answers.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

Tom Ogilvy

"Bill Agee" wrote in message
link.net...
I would like to be able to create a PDF file of my current worksheet from

my
VBA code. Any suggestions on how or where I can go look for this
capability?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I see a price of $79 at jawspdf.com which includes only the PDF Creator.

You can get software to create and software to edit PDF free at

PDF 995: create PDF documents easily for free «, (adware),
Pdf995 Suite includes PDFEdit995 which allows you to Edit PDF and to create HTML.
http://www.pdf995.com/

If you don't want the adware you can use GhostScript read about
at http://www.lockergnome.com/issues/daily/20020218.html
(free for non-commercial, home use)

additional options, see my page
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pdf.htm

If you have a scanner you may already have the ability to produce PDF file
and it would just be a matter of a macro if you don't want to go through the
printer dialog each time.

---
HTH,

"tonyg" wrote in message ...
try jawspdf creator at
it was afree bee from PC mag, but is a lot cheaper than
Adobe

.