Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CALENDAR

I am using Excel 97. I have created holiday worksheets
for each member of staff at my work where dates are
entered showing to and from when a member of staff is away
on leave.

I want to be able to plot each staff sheet on another
worksheet which acts as a planner. A years dates are down
column 'A'.

I have managed to pick up each staff sheet and put them
across the top in row 1 but now want to be able to pick up
the dates of the individuals entries and plot them.

Can anyone assist me with some code please?

Thanks in anticipation

Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sound like you want a GANTT chart:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=123260
XL: Visual Basic Module to Create Gantt Chart

http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=xlw2K
XL: Visual Basic Module to Create a Gantt Chart

http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=xlw2K
INFO: Gantt Chart Sample Add-In Available for Download

Tom Ogilvy