Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Application Size and Location

Can someone get me started on the general code for changing the size and
location of the entire Excel application including a worksheet?

What I want to do is have the application window shrink down to the size of
a single enlarged cell in the active workbook where I will then update
messages as the program runs.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The application object has Top, left, height and width properties

Sub AAABB()
Application.Top = 20
Application.Left = 30
Application.Height = 150
Application.Width = 150
End Sub

as as an example. The application needs to be a window at the time

Sub AAABB()
Application.WindowState = xlNormal
Application.Top = 20
Application.Left = 30
Application.Height = 150
Application.Width = 150

Tom Ogilvy

Jeff Harbin wrote in message
link.net...
Can someone get me started on the general code for changing the size and
location of the entire Excel application including a worksheet?

What I want to do is have the application window shrink down to the size

of
a single enlarged cell in the active workbook where I will then update
messages as the program runs.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub SetAppWindowState()
'' Sets Excel to the left side of the screen.

With Application
.WindowState = xlNormal
.Left = 0
.Top = 0
.Width = 400
.Height = 630
End With

End Sub

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.