Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2002 and Excel 2003 VBA help screens

On my PC, I have both Office 2002 and Office 2003 installed . . . since
upgrading, I notice that when I go into some of the Excel VBA 2002 help
topics, I receive the following error:

Internet Explorer Script Error:

An error has occurred in the script on this page.

Line: 17
Char: 1
Error: Not Implemented
Code: 0
mk:@MSITStoD:\Program%20Files\Microsoft%20Offic e%202003\OFFICE11\1033
\vbaxl10.chm::/links/xlmthCreateSummary1_l.htm

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

|Yes| |No|

Then I click the Yes button, and I can read the Help screen, although
the screen is not as nicely displayed as it should be.

This error's not fatal, but it is annoying.

I haven't done any real troubleshooting, but I thought before I did, I
post this question. Has anyone run into this problem and if so, what's
causing and how can it be fixed?

Thanks for any assistance . . .

Rich Williams

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm getting the same error. Really odd since I've set IE to disable
debugging. For grins I set IE to debug and the problem went away! But then
IE became unusable with all the errors so I set it back. No answer yet.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP