Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to set a time for the next 1/4 hour

I am looking to find out how to set a timer to the next 15 min interval (On
the 1/4 hour)

What would be the best way to set a varible (NxtTime) to the next 1/4 hour?

I need to have something run at each 15 minutes on the quater hour, how can
I figure out the NEXT 1/4 hour? I know I will add 900 seconds after that,
but I am not sure how to figure out the next 1/4 hour....

Thanks
Bruce