Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default To macro or validate, or can what I want be done?

I've created a template spreadsheet for an accounting . There is a
basic "Input Sheet" which all data goes into and then by naming those
cells and referencing their name (w/ =name function) info flows into
next sheet. Problem is to allow for large spreadsheets input may have
more, for example, Expense Accounts than I'll use and on the following
worksheet 0's (zeroes) appear in these cells. Bottom line, I'd like to
create a command that says if the amount in a cell is zero change it to
blank. How do I do this? Help is most appreciated -
mj

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Enter the following formula in the cell where you want to test for 0.

=If(value=0,"",value)

replace 'value' with whatever cell, name, etc. you want to test

Bill Barclift