Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Use of ANSI codes in Excel Cell

I know how to insert a "bullet point" in a cell, ALT
0149, the ANSI code places a bullet into the cell, and
you can follow with text.

Is there anyway to insert a "CR/LF" into a Cell? The ansi
code 0895 doesn't seem to give me a return. I'm trying to
format text in the cell, and it would make it so much
easier?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

David,

Simply hold down the Alt key and use the numeric keypad to enter 0149.

To put in line breaks, use Alt-Enter.

HTH,
Bernie