Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Button Not working on Conversion from 97 to 2002

Converting from 97 to Excel 2002. I had created a button
to run a macro in Excel 97. When I open the file in Excel
2002, that button has become much larger and hides all
the data on the worksheet. It still runs the macro, but I
cannot resize the object or delete it. I tried right
clicking, bu that did not work. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

From Excel, try opening the Visual Basic toolbar (right-
click on the top menu bar and select Visual Basic).

On the VB toolbar, click on the "Design Mode" icon. Then
try re-sizing the button. Click the icon again when done.

Tim

.