Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display many instances of the same form

Hello

Is it possible to show many instances a form many times?

If the form is already displayed once, and I try to do (Form.Show) one more
time, an error message appears and tells that I can't display it twice.

Thanks for any suggestion

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub Tester2()
Set frm1 = New UserForm1
frm1.Show vbModeless
Set frm2 = New UserForm1
frm2.Show vbModeless

End Sub

You will need to move them around to see them.

Tom Ogilvy

"Warrio" wrote in message
Hello

Is it possible to show many instances a form many times?

If the form is already displayed once, and I try to do (Form.Show) one

more
time, an error message appears and tells that I can't display it twice.

Thanks for any suggestion

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The forms MUST be modeless. (thus cant do this in Excel97)

In the code for the form make sure you dont the the form's name but (if
needed) refer to Me.ComboBox1 .etc..

Sub TenForms()
Dim myforms(0 To 9) As UserForm1
Dim i