Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Columns in Full Outer Joins

This question applies to Excel 2002/Query 2002.

Although I can successfully create full outer joins with
Query 2002 and return the results to Excel 2002, I am
having trouble with formatting columns.

Example: Full outer join of two tables with a common
field, "CustomerID". What I want as a result is for
CustomerID from Table A and Table B to "merge" into a
single column with Table A taking precedence. Instead, I
get two columns, one containing CustomerID from Table A
and the other containing CustomerID from Table B.

Any way to get a result in which there is a single column,
CustomerID, that holds date from the table that has non-
null value for CustomerID?

Thanks in advance,
David