Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Page Object property

I'm using a Multipage control in a Userform. I can change
the background colour of the Multipage tab strip using the
backcolor property, but I can't change the colour of the
Page objects contained in the Multipage. There doesn't
seem to be a property to control the colour of the Page
objects. It's relatively trivial, but driving me mad.
Can anyone help?