Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default importing data from MySQL

Is it possible to import data from MySQL into Excel?
Also, is it possible to import Linux log files into Excel? Will there be no
CR/CRLF issues?

And can I update data in MySQL using Excel?

Can all this be done with something like ADO?

websites with clear examples would be appreciated.

--
Amedee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is it possible to import data from MySQL into Excel?

Not sure what you mean by MySQL, but see the examples at:
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...odao/index.htm

You might also use the menu Data | Import External Data.

HTH,
Merjet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

You can use ADO en ODBC to transfer data between Excel and MySQL
Here is a very nice project :

http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/mysql.html

hth
Gys

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in
message . ..
Is it possible to import data from MySQL into Excel?
Also, is it possible to import Linux log files into Excel? Will there be no
CR/CRLF issues?

And can I update data in MySQL using Excel?

Can all this be done with something like ADO?

websites with clear examples would be appreciated.

--
Amedee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

merjet,