Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help autopopulating next new record with previous record data

Hi -

I was asked to create a spreadsheet with a form that automatically
populates the next blank record with certain data values from the
previous record. The purpose is to save keystrokes. I've created a JWalk
Enhanced Data Form with some drop downs, but do not know how to get the
previous record to automatically recur in the next new record for
certain fields. Thanks in advance for any input.

Regards,

Harry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Harry,

This would probably be a fairly simple modification, but
you'd have to get access to the VBA code in order to
change it. This is protected, though you can get the
password for $20 from John's web site.

Cheers,
Dave.
I was asked to create a spreadsheet with a form that

automatically
populates the next blank record with certain data values

from the
previous record. The purpose is to save keystrokes. I've

created a JWalk
Enhanced Data Form with some drop downs, but do not know

how to get the
previous record to automatically recur in the next new

record for
certain fields. Thanks in advance for any input.

Regards,

Harry

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com

***
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Dave!

That's the news I wanted to hear. I just purchased the code two nights
ago and am becoming familiar with it. Any idea what good code might
look like? Thanks in advance for any input.

Regards,

Harry