Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to call a MS Query (.dqy) in a macro?

Hi,

the little I know about queries tells that you don't need a macro to run
them. Just go to Data | Get external data | Run saved query in Excel.

HTH,
Jouni
Finland

From: "madaboutiou"
Subject: How to call a MS Query (.dqy) in a macro?
Date: 28 September, 2003 19:56

Hello,

I try to call a query saved using Microsoft Query using a macro button
in the tool bar?

Can someone give me some tips?

Thanks

M.