Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I delete Word Picture with macro

I've created a three page sheet with the company logo, pasted as a Word
picture) on the top of each one. There are occasions when only one or
two sheets require data so I'm using the Auto_Close macro to delete the
unused pages. The problem is that I cannot get the Word pictures to
delete. The resulting saved file always has the Word picture image(s)
from the deleted pages(s) at the bottom. How can I delete these along
with the pages?

BrianG

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

anything like this is a shape. You have to delete the shape.

i = 0
for each shp in Activesheet.shapes
i = i + 1
if i 1 then
msgbox shp.name
shp.select
' shp.delete
End if
Next

if you know there names you could just do

Activesheet.shapes("Picture 2").Delete

Activesheet.shapes("Picture 3").Delete

as an example.

--