Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default creating drop down menus in a data form

I'm generally an Access person, but have an excel task to
complete. I need to create a form within excel 97 that
can populate fields with drop down lists. I've written a
macro to auto-start the data-form that comes with excel 97
but am not sure if it is possible to add drop downs to
it. I wonder if I will need to create a completely new
form. Thanks in advance for any input/ideas/links ! My
deadline is nearing.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Instead of creating your own form, you might be able to use John
Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form.

http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

It allows comboboxes, and unlimited fields.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Debra -

Your suggestion was perfect. I even purchased the VBA password after
creating the drop downs from JWalk Enhanced Data Form. My sincere thanks
for your timely solution.