Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide row with empty cells

Phil

use Data | Filter | AutoFilter and select Custom Filter

Regards

Trevor

"Phil Austerberry" wrote in message
Can someone please help me!
I am trying to get my spreadsheet to hide some rows that I
choose - when there is a value of zero or nothing in the
columns that I have Chosen of that row- not every column.
If there is any value in any of the chosen columns, i wish
the row to be displayed. If there is no value or zero in
ALL of the chosen columns, i wish for the row to be hidden.
Is there some sort of way to do this - maybe using
macros?????
I would appreciate any help on this as soon as possible -
please either post a reply here or email me at

Many thanks