Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Left Justify Cell

Can someone tell me how to programatically left justify a
cell. Actually, if all of the cells were left justified
that would be even better.
My problem is when my character data contains all
numerics, the data is right justified. When the data
contains at least one alpha character, it is left
justified. This causes the work sheet not to look very
nice.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Range("A1:C9").HorizontalAlignment=xlHAlignLeft
Use with any valid range. Keep in mind that certain
number formats such as accounting can throw this off.

Phil