Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compiling different worksheets, via automation.

Why don't you think it would work?

if the total number of rows don't exceed 65536, then you should be able to
do it with a macro.

Or you could try manual copy and paste, but if you can do that, a macro
should work as well.

Tom Ogilvy

Dinesh wrote in message
Hi again:

I have 7 different data worksheets that need to be
compiled as one. I was wondering if there is a way to
automate this? I thought about using a Macro, but I'm not
sure if it would work in this case.

Again, your advise would be very greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dinesh.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you use the scheduler software in the operating system, you could have
the schedular open a workbook in Excel. In the workbook you could use the
Workbook_Open event to fire the macro to do your work. The workbook_Open
event runs when a workbook is opened.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dinesh" wrote in message
Hi Tom:

Thanks for your help. Let me ask you, or anyone else who
may know, this question: By using a Macro to compile the
data from different worksheets, can this be automated (say
in a certain day and time), or does someone have to do go
into Excel and run the Macro over again?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

.