Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Microsoft Support Information - 159780 and 214232

Hello!

I am testing my driver (minidriver) using excel and found this phenomenon.
In my testcase, the background of the labels within the chart
becomes white eventhough the background is not white when Print Preview
is performed.

I search the Microsoft Knowledge Base and found the following information:
Chart Labels Print Inside a White Box
Microsoft Support Information - 159780

XL2000: Chart Labels Print Inside a White Box
Microsoft Support Information - 214232

Does anybody how the Excel checks the capability of the driver
in order to make the background WHITE during the background is AUTO?
And also what is it that it is not WHITE when TRANSPARENT?

Does the Excel checks the GDIINFO or DEVINFO of the driver?

How this thing should be avoided?

Thank you and regards.

alvin