Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default FILTERING VALUES THROUGH VBA

Hello,

I have not done any coding for a while and I am having
trouble getting this piece of code to work:

Here is what I am trying to do:
I have a spreadsheet with values populated in col A adn
when I open it, a user form would pop up I have a drop
down combo box that has 2 values. Once a user selects a
value, the the user form will disappear and then certain
cells in colA to be disabled (grayed out) or filtered and
that user would only be allowed to enter data in the
correspondent col B.

Say I have:
A B
YOU
BALL
CAN
ALL
DO
MOM
IT

And if the user selected the first value in the combo
box, he/she would only be able to see and just be able to
enter data in the correspondent col B:
A B
YOU
CAN