Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Not enough Memory running macro

I keep getting an error when it hits the 16th library. Basically I have
one worksheet with all information. I'm running this macro to split to
seperate worksheets which are already there. I've closed every
application and even rebooted. I still get not enough memory. I've
even split the macro into smaller ones but still get the error. Any
help/suggestions??

Sub split_libs()
'
' split_libs Macro
' Macro recorded 9/19/2003 by rbateman
'CUSJHAATM
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="CUSJHAATM"
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("CUSJHAATM").Select
Range("A1").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("qry_all").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False

'DATJHAATM
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="DATJHAATM"
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("DATJHAATM").Select
Range("A1").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("qry_all").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Rich,

Don't know if this'll solve your problem but you can cut your code down to:

'CUSJHAATM
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="CUSJHAATM"
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy Destination:= Sheets("CUSJHAATM").Range("A1")
Sheets("qry_all").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Etc..............

HTH
Henry

"Rich96" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't know if this helps, but....
I have had these errors
Our IT guy fixed them by, in one instance upgrading form
Excel 97 to 2000 and with Excel 2000 installing all the
Excel patches he could find

.