Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userform frame control

Hi
I am trying to use a userform with 2 frames. On the
intialize I would like frame2 to be all disable then on
clicking frame1 be enable.
Help!!!
This code below does not work.
Thanks in advance
Jo

Private Sub UserForm2_Initialize()
Frame2.Controls = False
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
I cannot get this to work. May be I am asking the wrong
question.
I would like frame2 and all the option buttons within the
frame 'greyed out'.
I have the form linked to a commed button with the
following code
Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
UserForm2.show
End Sub
does this overide the intialize event?
Thanks again
Jo

This actually requires a click on the frame1, not on a

control in frame1.
Alter to suit your needs.

Tom Ogilvy

o wrote in message
Hi
I am trying to use a userform with 2 frames. On the
intialize I would like frame2 to be all disable then on
clicking frame1 be enable.
Help!!!
This code below does not work.
Thanks in advance