Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MVP Help please

Since I am not a MVP, I cannot help you. But, I did sleep at a Holiday Inn
last night.
Seriously, I got about 80-90 of these this morning alone.

"martyn" wrote in message
I know this isnt really in the right place, but ive been
using the forums allot recently and know you know most of
what there is to know and that you are very helpful. Ive
just been checking my email and i have a load of emails
from "microsoft" and "MS Net" with attachments
containing .exe's. Ive never known microsoft to do this
before and the reply email address is
which is dodgy as far as im
concerned. The email on the other hand is very authentic
looking albeit with nothing that coulndt be put in there
by a malicious sender. Any advice anybody??
Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don -

ROTF!