Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS query links removal in VBA

I created several queries to Access database in excel.
I want to remove the links to the queries adn jut leave
the data. I can do this manually by selecting Data range
properties from the Query menu, end deselecting Save
Query Definition.
Microsoft also gives out a file calles delllink.xla which
can do this through a wizard.
I need to do this in my own VBA code (I want to save non
linked versions of my excel file for traceability
reasons). Does anyone know how to do this in VAB, I could
not find the right property/method for the recordset
object type.
Thanks for your help,
Andrea