Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sql.request

with sql.request (to ms sql), are there limit to number of
rows ! looks like I can only bring into excel certain
amount of rows..info appreciated, thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel can only handle 65536 rows. Doing a search for "limits" will bring up
a topic on Excel specifications and limits that will answer these types of
questions.

HTH

--
Michael J. Malinsky